UT11 forum the real Elites

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forum-full of good lads

4 posters

The ladder

Footiewiz(Tom)
    Admin

The ladder Empty The ladder

Post  Footiewiz(Tom) Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm

semunch
    Footiewiz
    FIFA_GOD_GETIN
    lookingforeric
    mods
    mods

The ladder Empty Re: The ladder

Post  lookingforeric Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 am

Do we just keep updating this ourselves?

...in which case:

1) semunch
    2) lookingforeric
    3) Footiewiz
    4) FIFA_GOD_GETIN

Footiewiz(Tom)
    Admin

Post  Footiewiz(Tom) Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 am

lookingforeric wrote:Do we just keep updating this ourselves?

...in which case:

1) semunch
    2) lookingforeric
    3) Footiewiz
    4) FIFA_GOD_GETIN

if you like! i could update it but i'm lazy
    lookingforeric
    mods
    mods

Post  lookingforeric Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 am

Seems sensible..

Also just a suggestion, but how about some guildlines?

Something like....

Usually you challange the person above you, or the person above them. Eg: 10th place can challange 9th or 8th... or 4th place can challange 3rd or 2nd. In this case the person who's challanged MUST accept and play the game when they can / it's convinient to do so.

You can also attempt to challange well above your position... but it is upto the individual as to whether or not they accept. Eg: 10th can challange 2nd, but 2nd can say no if he wants.

Thats what we used to do at tennis club when I was 10... pretty good system I think. But let me know if you guys think it's bolocks!! Razz
    semunch
    semunch
    mods
    mods

Post  semunch Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 am

lookingforeric wrote:Seems sensible..

Something like....

Usually you challange the person above you, or the person above them. Eg: 10th place can challange 9th or 8th... or 4th place can challange 3rd or 2nd. In this case the person who's challanged MUST accept and play the game when they can / it's convinient to do so.

You can also attempt to challange well above your position... but it is upto the individual as to whether or not they accept. Eg: 10th can challange 2nd, but 2nd can say no if he wants.

Thats what we used to do at tennis club when I was 10... pretty good system I think. But let me know if you guys think it's bolocks!! Razz

Quality Wink
    Footiewiz(Tom)
    Admin

Post  Footiewiz(Tom) Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Something like....

sounds reasonable, but if your 10th in the ladder you aint going to beat the 2nd placed person Smile
    semunch
    semunch
    mods
    mods

Post  semunch Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 am

Admin_footiewiz(Tom) wrote:

Something like....

sounds reasonable, but if your 10th in the ladder you aint going to beat the 2nd placed person Smile

Newcomers m8 Wink They'll start in the bottom. Doesnt mean they're bad Wink
    chubbycheckers10
    Admin

Post  chubbycheckers10 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 pm

semunch wrote:
    Admin_footiewiz(Tom) wrote:

Something like....

Newcomers m8 Wink They'll start in the bottom. Doesnt mean they're bad Wink

yeah we don this in table tennis but u dont swap straight up if ur second u go down 1 spot and whoever beat u takes ur spot and only 2nd place may challenge 1st if second is off line then 3rd may challenge the king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 am